Monday, August 22, 2011

Party/// :)

I had my going away party with all my friends on Saturday (mustaches included) and it was amazing. :D I love them so much. :D










Pretty much what every departing student needs. A party with friends before they leave . <3 And I have another one coming up I need to go to with other AFS Departing students, returnees, and foreign exchange students! I can't wait. :)

Getting closer to going to Italy and I am figuring out what to pack. Including my new laptop I definitely wasn't expecting! I also received that at my party. And it turns out my mom snuck the gift in right under my nose. Parents seem really good at that...It's an awesome laptop-- Inspiron 14R N4010. Even has the webcam I need to Skype people.

Inspiron 14R N4010 from Dell
 Best of all I can update this blog! :) And I even got a converter plug so I can charge it while I'm in Italy.



I'm excited to go and ready still getting all my things ready. I have like 2 1/2 weeks. I'll be ready then.

I'm not flying to New York-- I'm getting up at  3AM and driving there to catch a flight at 8PM on Sept.7th  I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment